4 March 2011
Orion 8 Demo released, full version updated
The demo version
of Orion 8 is now available for download.
Note the demo version has the following restrictions:
- You cannot save projects or patches.
- The 64-bit version is not included.
The full version of Orion has been updated to 8.02. The update can be downloaded from the service area.
It includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Crash on opening pattern event editor from the mixer if module was minimied, fixed.
- FX assigned to Insert #3 on the mixer were not marked as assigned, fixed.
- Effect Parameters could be recorded in Pattern mode, fixed.
- Some users experienced crashes with Reaktor and other NI plugins, fixed.
- Linking Modwheel to a parameter did not work, fixed.
- Randomize feature did not work well for DrumRack/Pro9, fixed.
- Missing DrumRack samples on V7 songs could crash Orion, fixed.
- VST effects did not receive MIDI notes via 'Receive MIDI From...', fixed.
- Crossover labels in BandFX corrected to 6 and 12 dB.
- Scrolling/Zooming via Mousewheel now consistent in all views.