We have updated DUNE 2 to v2.2.
This is a major update which introduces support for custom skins,
adds new effect programs, sound parameters, workflow improvements and a bunch of new patches.
The update is free for all registered users.
- Support for custom skins
- Two new reverb programs added: Ambience and Gated Room
- New delay type added: Tape Delay
- Chorus gains low and high cut filters
- LFO Offset parameters added
- Plug-in keyboard range can be adjusted (default c2-c6)
- Two sync modes (host | internal) under Settings
- Arpeggiator and MSEGs now have position indicators while playing
- Performance improvements
- Factory bank size increased, now more than 440 patches
- Plugin Modulation wheel no longer jumps to zero on a patch change
- Detune/Spread knobs have not been updating during Mouse Wheel, fixed
- If the Music directory is an alias directory, the serial was not found, fixed
- Preset selection via left/right arrows was broken, fixed
- Editing patch comments did not always work, fixed